The Gift of Salvation
The ABC's of Salvation
To know God and be prepared for heaven, you must follow these steps. You must have a "Personal Relaionship" with God through Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior.
- First, realize that God loves you and believe in Jesus: (Place your trust in Jesus) as your only hope of salvation. (KJV) John 3:16: "For God loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (KJV) John 14:6: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me."
- Second, realize everyone is a sinner: (KJV) Romans 3:23: "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."
- ask Jesus Christ's forgiveness and repent of your sin: (KJV) Romans 10:13: "For whosever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
- Fourth, realize that sin has a price that must be paid: (KJV) Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord."
- Fifth, realize that Jesus Christ died to pay your price: (KJV) Romans 5:8: "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
- Sixth, become a child of God by recieving Christ: (KJV) John1:12: "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become sons of God, even to them that believe in his name."
- Seventh, confess that Jesus is your Lord: (KJV) Romans 10:9: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
- Finally, if you want to recieve salvation and believe in Jesus Christ was raised from the dead. And truly believe Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life: and no man cometh unto his father, but by him." Than recite the "Sinner's Prayer" with true conviction.